Preliminary Program Released!
Who is attending?
With over 45 different companies attending from 12 different countries; GeoMet 2016 will provide participants an opportunity to network and share geometallurgical best practice in a multidisciplinary environment. Current attendees are:
- CEOs/directors/executives/general managers
- Exploration and mining geologists
- Mining and geotechnical engineers
- Metallurgists and mineral process engineers
- Environmental scientists
- Mineral economists and risk specialists
- Academics and researchers
- Government representatives
- Affiliated industry organisations and professionals
Benefits of attending GeoMet 2016
- Connect and network with fellow industry leaders, colleagues and peers
- Hear thought-provoking keynote speakers and industry leaders address the key themes of the conference
- Take part in interactive workshops covering a range of topics all relevant to geometallurgy themes
- Participate in the exhibition where you can see the latest products and services from leading industry organisations
- Engage in valuable discussions with industry stakeholders
- Join the pre-conference Characterisation Facilities Tour
- Earn 14 PD hours
New Keynote Speakers
Mark Paine MAusIMM
Principal Geologist – Orebody Knowledge and Planning, Pilbara Assets & Development, Rio Tinto
Geometallurgy at Rio Tinto Iron Ore – a New Angle on an Old Concept
John Vann FAusIMM
Group Head of Exploration & Geosciences, Anglo American PLC
Strategic versus Tactical Geometallurgy - A Systematic Process to Add and Sustain Resource Value
To view the keynote speaker line up, please click here.
Exhibition Floor Plan
Updated Floorplan now available. Limited exhibition booths available.
Keynote Speakers Announced
Registration Now Open
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
The organising committee is pleased to invite companies to support GeoMet 2016. A limited number of sponsorship opportunities are available. The opportunities, which can be tailored to address your organisation's business needs, are a very cost effective way to reach potential and actual meeting delegates.
Click here to view a list of companies that participated in GeoMet 2013.